This has to be hands down my favourite dish second after thai curry but we will post about that soon.
Extremely easy, cost effective and serves 4.
- 8 chicken pieces
- Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 Tin peaches (drained)
- 1 red onion
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup raisins
- Turmeric, cayenne and coriander together then dust all 8 chicken pieces and add Himalayan salt.
- Coconut oil in a pan and brown chicken pieces, remove and place in oven dish then add red onion and peaches and brown then add to oven dish with the chicken. Add stock and raisin.
- 45 mins or until chicken cooked through
- Sprinkled with fresh coriander and on a bed of Quinoa
- Garnish with homemade sambels and greek yogurt